H Hassium101 Pika Member Joined Feb 8, 2021 Messages 25 Points 1 Apr 15, 2021 #1 My account (here on web) has been off for quite sometime now, can i know if there's an update? even small update, Thanks.
My account (here on web) has been off for quite sometime now, can i know if there's an update? even small update, Thanks.
JustToGoody The Pika Joined Nov 19, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 189 IGN JustToGood Apr 15, 2021 #2 if you are in the discord server you will never miss any of the new updates
FreePalestine Donator Joined Mar 6, 2021 Messages 1,370 Points 194 IGN TNTSabeel Apr 15, 2021 #3 JustToGoody said: if you are in the discord server you will never miss any of the new updates Click to expand... I am in Discord but I don't know how to use it
JustToGoody said: if you are in the discord server you will never miss any of the new updates Click to expand... I am in Discord but I don't know how to use it
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Apr 15, 2021 #4 Can u pls tell that when did u left? As for me I left on late 2020 and was surprised to see that stone sword was 12 irons only when i played recently
Can u pls tell that when did u left? As for me I left on late 2020 and was surprised to see that stone sword was 12 irons only when i played recently
JustToGoody The Pika Joined Nov 19, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 189 IGN JustToGood Apr 15, 2021 #5 Silver Wing said: Can u pls tell that when did u left? As for me I left on late 2020 and was surprised to see that stone sword was 12 irons only when i played recently Click to expand... he left because he wanted to leave i was also surprised to see stone swords cost 12 iron
Silver Wing said: Can u pls tell that when did u left? As for me I left on late 2020 and was surprised to see that stone sword was 12 irons only when i played recently Click to expand... he left because he wanted to leave i was also surprised to see stone swords cost 12 iron
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Apr 16, 2021 #6 JustToGoody said: he left because he wanted to leave i was also surprised to see stone swords cost 12 iron Click to expand... ig i said when did he left not why did he left
JustToGoody said: he left because he wanted to leave i was also surprised to see stone swords cost 12 iron Click to expand... ig i said when did he left not why did he left
I_nub_XD Pika Lover Joined Feb 12, 2021 Messages 51 Points 8 Apr 19, 2021 #7 n Silver Wing said: ig i said when did he left not why di Silver Wing said: ig i said when did he left not why did he left Click to expand... bro nice English grammar right there lolol 'when did he left' lmaooo bad English Click to expand... bro nice English grammar right there lolol 'when did he left' lmaooo bad English
n Silver Wing said: ig i said when did he left not why di Silver Wing said: ig i said when did he left not why did he left Click to expand... bro nice English grammar right there lolol 'when did he left' lmaooo bad English Click to expand... bro nice English grammar right there lolol 'when did he left' lmaooo bad English
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Apr 19, 2021 #8 I_nub_XD said: n bro nice English grammar right there lolol 'when did he left' lmaooo bad English Click to expand... eh I don't think u understood, lemme bold it for u I guess I said when did he left not why did he left
I_nub_XD said: n bro nice English grammar right there lolol 'when did he left' lmaooo bad English Click to expand... eh I don't think u understood, lemme bold it for u I guess I said when did he left not why did he left
TheDynamicGamer The Pika Joined Dec 4, 2020 Messages 1,535 Points 109 IGN PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer May 1, 2021 #9 Bump Potato pwtato potato gay filter kinda gay tbh atm ngl