mattpcgamer Pika Lover Joined Aug 30, 2021 Messages 63 Points 20 Sep 7, 2021 #1 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer
NoobieChips Pika Lover Joined Aug 13, 2021 Messages 56 Points 8 Sep 8, 2021 #2 i thought you were gonna give tips. turns out it's just self promo. :(
GraciousWalker Pika Lover Joined Jul 11, 2021 Messages 74 Points 8 IGN GraciousWalker Sep 8, 2021 #3 NoobieChips said: i thought you were gonna give tips. turns out it's just self promo. :( Click to expand... LMFAO. I haven't learnt how to tnt jump too. Secret: I have tnt timer, shh.
NoobieChips said: i thought you were gonna give tips. turns out it's just self promo. :( Click to expand... LMFAO. I haven't learnt how to tnt jump too. Secret: I have tnt timer, shh.
OP OP mattpcgamer Pika Lover Joined Aug 30, 2021 Messages 63 Points 20 Sep 8, 2021 #4 NoobieChips said: i thought you were gonna give tips. turns out it's just self promo. :( Click to expand... im literally not making any money of it... And nor will i ever... Its literally a 30 second meme. I made it so people would laugh, not get salty lol.
NoobieChips said: i thought you were gonna give tips. turns out it's just self promo. :( Click to expand... im literally not making any money of it... And nor will i ever... Its literally a 30 second meme. I made it so people would laugh, not get salty lol.
SUPERDAN____ Banned Joined Jul 11, 2021 Messages 27 Points 3 Sep 9, 2021 #5 sheeeeesh i thought it was a tutorial
CarrotGamingYT Legendary Pika Joined Jul 30, 2021 Messages 435 Points 46 IGN CarrotGamingYT Sep 9, 2021 #6 mattpcgamer said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer Click to expand... I learned more better 360° before jumping
mattpcgamer said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer Click to expand... I learned more better 360° before jumping
SlasyGoesPro Member Joined Jun 7, 2021 Messages 14 Points 3 Sep 28, 2021 #7 mattpcgamer said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer Click to expand... c'mon is noone really gonna talk about the sky?
mattpcgamer said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer Click to expand... c'mon is noone really gonna talk about the sky?
ogsq Legendary Pika Joined Sep 28, 2021 Messages 346 Points 48 Sep 28, 2021 #8 mattpcgamer said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer Click to expand... I don't see much people that use the default sword, this is magnificent
mattpcgamer said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvvlxQ6pNw&ab_channel=Mattpcgamer Click to expand... I don't see much people that use the default sword, this is magnificent
NaiCharmony Staff Member Sr Mod SS Manager Joined Aug 8, 2019 Messages 2,478 Points 124 Sep 28, 2021 #9 SlasyGoesPro said: c'mon is noone really gonna talk about the sky? Click to expand... : - : dxki said: default sword, this is magnificent Click to expand... True xD GraciousWalker said: Secret: I have tnt timer, shh. Click to expand... B r u h ...
SlasyGoesPro said: c'mon is noone really gonna talk about the sky? Click to expand... : - : dxki said: default sword, this is magnificent Click to expand... True xD GraciousWalker said: Secret: I have tnt timer, shh. Click to expand... B r u h ...