Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introducing the small YouTuber who have 255 subs on YT

TobyPvP

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2022
Messages
172
Points
18
IGN
TobyPvP_
I'm 14 year old random YouTuber who making speedrun,minecraftbut,etc I'm a random kid who plays minecraft a lot specially pika-network.
(I just started last week making a random video on yt)

I'm little bit good of building and pvp
80% Duck Fan
10% Good at bedwars
1% crazy
3% annoying af
1% simp
5% addicted playing on pika-network

My discord:
TobyPvP_#0810 ( let's play bedwars if you want )
 
Welcome to the forums toby! Have a nice time here and gl with your YT (:
 
Welcome Toby
My name is Nitin
Nice to meet you
 
I'm 14 year old random YouTuber who making speedrun,minecraftbut,etc I'm a random kid who plays minecraft a lot specially pika-network.
(I just started last week making a random video on yt)

I'm little bit good of building and pvp
80% Duck Fan
10% Good at bedwars
1% crazy
3% annoying af
1% simp
5% addicted playing on pika-network

My discord:
TobyPvP_#0810 ( let's play bedwars if you want )
Welcome to pika. Good luck with YouTube. Hope you get that Yt rank soon!
 
I'm 14 year old random YouTuber who making speedrun,minecraftbut,etc I'm a random kid who plays minecraft a lot specially pika-network.
(I just started last week making a random video on yt)

I'm little bit good of building and pvp
80% Duck Fan
10% Good at bedwars
1% crazy
3% annoying af
1% simp
5% addicted playing on pika-network

My discord:
TobyPvP_#0810 ( let's play bedwars if you want )
Welcome to PikaNetwork and good luck with youtube, hope you enjoy your stay here!
 
Hello toby, Welcome to pika and hope you have a great time being here!
 
Hi there,

Welcome to the PikaNetwork forums! I hope you are going to have a good time here. Also, good luck with your YouTube journey!
 
Hi there,
Welcome to the PikaNetwork forums! I hope you are going to have a good time here. Also, good luck with your YouTube journey!
Alright thanks, It's really rare to see you commenting on my post and this is my first time to talk with admin like you.

I think I will make a bedwars/survival series soon but not now I'm busy since I have a lot of school homeworks and projects.
 
Top