G Genius_Gamer_13 New Member Joined Jan 7, 2022 Messages 3 Points 1 Jan 7, 2022 #1 I want to report someone but ¹idk how to do it I tried many links but it leads me to forum not found page
I want to report someone but ¹idk how to do it I tried many links but it leads me to forum not found page
Llamao Great Reporter Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 695 Points 58 Jan 7, 2022 #2 Hi there, you report a rule breaker here: https://pika-network.net/report/ Have a nice day!
SUUFF Donator Joined Jul 10, 2021 Messages 392 Points 58 Jan 8, 2022 #3 your at the wrong place, please report @ https://www.pika-network.net/report/
Llamao Great Reporter Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 695 Points 58 Jan 8, 2022 #4 Sufferent said: your at the wrong place, please report @ https://www.pika-network.net/report/ Click to expand... you are* enter more than six words
Sufferent said: your at the wrong place, please report @ https://www.pika-network.net/report/ Click to expand... you are* enter more than six words
SUUFF Donator Joined Jul 10, 2021 Messages 392 Points 58 Jan 8, 2022 #5 AgentLlama said: you are* enter more than six words Click to expand... okay 6 words ? ? ? ?