S Swagbag New Member Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 3 Points 1 May 24, 2020 #1 I got banned 3 months ago admin says it was probably bug or something like that so I wanned unban I alredu once wrote apeal but it was denied
I got banned 3 months ago admin says it was probably bug or something like that so I wanned unban I alredu once wrote apeal but it was denied
Unawarely The Pika Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 1,815 Points 140 May 25, 2020 #2 If someone is flying with your account, the account will remain banned it's your responsibility.
OP OP S Swagbag New Member Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 3 Points 1 May 25, 2020 #3 But I didn't gave anyone password
OP OP S Swagbag New Member Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 3 Points 1 May 25, 2020 #4 And why would I give someone my pass with hero rank I buyed that rank for 50 euros
JerryMine The Pika Joined Dec 8, 2018 Messages 1,258 Points 68 May 25, 2020 #5 they are not responsible if "someone hacked into your account and start hacking"