Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am not sure if they are hacking or not, please share your idea about these

When I clicked it it went to payment thing
But when I copied and pasted it to search bar it went to staff application
 
This is to bypass this stupid filter
My actual message was
Cmon admit it
 
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
cmonnn
 
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

⚬ na'ah
 
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
cmonnnnnn
 
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

⚬ ok xd
 
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
YAY
 
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

⚬ jk no
 
Top