Y YugWarrior Pika Member Joined Apr 10, 2021 Messages 42 Points 8 Jun 17, 2021 #1 Hi i Am YugWarrior I Am Best noob in the whole world
NGaming Great Reporter Joined Oct 10, 2020 Messages 2,546 Points 149 Jun 17, 2021 #2 Hi Yugwarrior, Welcome to pika, I'm ming hope you have a great time here
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Jun 17, 2021 #3 Hey Yugwarrior Sorry to crush your dreams but i am bigger noob than u
PyroInDaBus The Pika Joined Jun 17, 2021 Messages 1,237 Points 99 Jun 17, 2021 #4 YugWarrior said: Hi i Am YugWarrior I Am Best noob in the whole world Click to expand... Welcome, we are all noobs in this world!
YugWarrior said: Hi i Am YugWarrior I Am Best noob in the whole world Click to expand... Welcome, we are all noobs in this world!
FreePalestine Donator Joined Mar 6, 2021 Messages 1,370 Points 194 IGN TNTSabeel Jun 17, 2021 #5 Hello young warrior, the best noob! Welcome to the friendly forums of PikaNetwork!
freetim Great Reporter Joined Jul 26, 2021 Messages 800 Points 121 IGN freetim Aug 13, 2021 #6 YugWarrior said: Hi i Am YugWarrior I Am Best noob in the whole world Click to expand... hello YugWarrior, no im the best and the only noob im the whole world.
YugWarrior said: Hi i Am YugWarrior I Am Best noob in the whole world Click to expand... hello YugWarrior, no im the best and the only noob im the whole world.