a_zerty Pika Member Joined Apr 12, 2019 Messages 31 Points 8 Apr 15, 2019 #1 Do /is warp a_zerty and make some profit by buying gun powder for $40000 and selling them for $80000 in /shop
Do /is warp a_zerty and make some profit by buying gun powder for $40000 and selling them for $80000 in /shop
OP OP a_zerty Pika Member Joined Apr 12, 2019 Messages 31 Points 8 Apr 16, 2019 #3 fawfgaw said: Ok Click to expand... Hey, nice user icon
TrueMute Veteran Great Reporter Joined Jul 19, 2018 Messages 1,645 Points 89 Apr 16, 2019 #4 a_zerty said: Do /is warp a_zerty and make some profit by buying gun powder for $40000 and selling them for $80000 in /shop Click to expand... If you want, I can give you some vote keys too. I don't play skyblock.
a_zerty said: Do /is warp a_zerty and make some profit by buying gun powder for $40000 and selling them for $80000 in /shop Click to expand... If you want, I can give you some vote keys too. I don't play skyblock.
fawfgaw The Pika Joined Sep 29, 2018 Messages 2,993 Points 83 Apr 17, 2019 #5 a_zerty said: Hey, nice user icon Click to expand... ty
OP OP a_zerty Pika Member Joined Apr 12, 2019 Messages 31 Points 8 Apr 17, 2019 #6 TrueMute said: If you want, I can give you some vote keys too. I don't play skyblock. Click to expand... That would be great, and since I only play skyblock I could give you voting keys in factions, prison or kitpvp
TrueMute said: If you want, I can give you some vote keys too. I don't play skyblock. Click to expand... That would be great, and since I only play skyblock I could give you voting keys in factions, prison or kitpvp
TrueMute Veteran Great Reporter Joined Jul 19, 2018 Messages 1,645 Points 89 Apr 17, 2019 #7 a_zerty said: That would be great, and since I only play skyblock I could give you voting keys in factions, prison or kitpvp Click to expand... What's your IGN?
a_zerty said: That would be great, and since I only play skyblock I could give you voting keys in factions, prison or kitpvp Click to expand... What's your IGN?
OP OP a_zerty Pika Member Joined Apr 12, 2019 Messages 31 Points 8 Apr 18, 2019 #8 TrueMute said: What's your IGN? Click to expand... My IGN is a_zerty what is yours?