Toxic_Gear Legendary Pika Joined May 17, 2021 Messages 337 Points 28 IGN Toxic_Gear Jul 11, 2021 #1 I filed a bug report is any one gonna respond to it ??
krsy123 Legendary Pika Joined Jun 11, 2020 Messages 289 Points 63 Jul 11, 2021 #2 It takes time, usually weeks.
It takes time, usually weeks.
NitinHGamer Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 21, 2020 Messages 784 Points 89 IGN NitinHGamer Jul 11, 2021 #3 It will take time my take3 months prob Wait and watch
OP OP Toxic_Gear Legendary Pika Joined May 17, 2021 Messages 337 Points 28 IGN Toxic_Gear Jul 12, 2021 #4 NitinHGamer said: It will take time my take3 months prob Wait and wat Click to expand... wdym wait and what ?? also WTF why does it take so much time ??
NitinHGamer said: It will take time my take3 months prob Wait and wat Click to expand... wdym wait and what ?? also WTF why does it take so much time ??
NitinHGamer Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 21, 2020 Messages 784 Points 89 IGN NitinHGamer Jul 12, 2021 #5 It ta Mr_Blacked said: wdym wait and what ?? also WTF why does it take so much time ?? Click to expand... It take time staff member are busy person
It ta Mr_Blacked said: wdym wait and what ?? also WTF why does it take so much time ?? Click to expand... It take time staff member are busy person
Khowy Pika Lover Joined Oct 11, 2018 Messages 45 Points 8 IGN KhowySimps Jul 12, 2021 #6 NitinHGamer said: It ta It take time staff member are busy person Click to expand... Staff are not busy, they just pretend to be busy, which I think is very smart since they get to work less. As a staff and 2 servers, not true
NitinHGamer said: It ta It take time staff member are busy person Click to expand... Staff are not busy, they just pretend to be busy, which I think is very smart since they get to work less. As a staff and 2 servers, not true
NitinHGamer Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 21, 2020 Messages 784 Points 89 IGN NitinHGamer Jul 12, 2021 #7 Khowy said: Staff are not busy, they just pretend to be busy, which I think is very smart since they get to work less. As a staff and 2 servers, not true Click to expand... Okay but staff also a normal person. They also busy like us -_-
Khowy said: Staff are not busy, they just pretend to be busy, which I think is very smart since they get to work less. As a staff and 2 servers, not true Click to expand... Okay but staff also a normal person. They also busy like us -_-
Khowy Pika Lover Joined Oct 11, 2018 Messages 45 Points 8 IGN KhowySimps Jul 12, 2021 #8 NitinHGamer said: Okay but staff also a normal person. They also busy like us -_- Click to expand... Well I'm not a normal person. I am MONKE
NitinHGamer said: Okay but staff also a normal person. They also busy like us -_- Click to expand... Well I'm not a normal person. I am MONKE
NitinHGamer Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 21, 2020 Messages 784 Points 89 IGN NitinHGamer Jul 12, 2021 #9 Khowy said: Well I'm not a normal person. I am MONKE Click to expand... Monke okay u are monke person Kindly pls busy
Khowy said: Well I'm not a normal person. I am MONKE Click to expand... Monke okay u are monke person Kindly pls busy