T TechnicalDM New Member Joined Mar 16, 2022 Messages 3 Points 1 Mar 16, 2022 #1 I like to suggest a map name Windmill available on planetminecraft for free it is really interesting map I hope u will add it Thanks
I like to suggest a map name Windmill available on planetminecraft for free it is really interesting map I hope u will add it Thanks
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Mar 16, 2022 #2 I dont think they will add that
Yvhou Banned Joined Mar 6, 2022 Messages 178 Points 43 IGN yvhou Mar 17, 2022 #3 Even if they will add it but u shouldn't post it here, u should suggest it at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
Even if they will add it but u shouldn't post it here, u should suggest it at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
dumbguy1401 Epic Pika Joined Jan 23, 2022 Messages 129 Points 28 Mar 17, 2022 #4 Yvhou said: Even if they will add it but u shouldn't post it here, u should suggest it at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/ Click to expand... Correction: he/she should submit a map in Map Submission and not in Suggestions
Yvhou said: Even if they will add it but u shouldn't post it here, u should suggest it at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/ Click to expand... Correction: he/she should submit a map in Map Submission and not in Suggestions
Yvhou Banned Joined Mar 6, 2022 Messages 178 Points 43 IGN yvhou Mar 17, 2022 #5 Oops I see ok sorry for my mistake ;-;