UwU_MintiestZen Pika Member Joined Jan 10, 2021 Messages 31 Points 8 IGN UwU_MintiestZen Oct 3, 2021 #1 I collected all the pokeballs in the hub and I got a message that a reward has been added to my profile but idk what I got.
I collected all the pokeballs in the hub and I got a message that a reward has been added to my profile but idk what I got.
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Oct 3, 2021 #2 It should be some kind of suit I dont know what it is since I havent played for 6 months now
WhereIsMyShirt Pika Lover Joined Mar 16, 2021 Messages 55 Points 8 Oct 10, 2021 #3 I believe you get a suit in the cosmetic thingy.
Ayudev_Live Pika Member Joined Sep 14, 2021 Messages 27 Points 3 Nov 16, 2021 #4 btw how to collect pokelballs can u tell me xD
DBNoob Member Joined Sep 22, 2021 Messages 10 Points 1 Dec 1, 2021 #5 Ayudev_Live said: btw how to collect pokelballs can u tell me xD Click to expand... I can tell you! you have to not be a 9-year old
Ayudev_Live said: btw how to collect pokelballs can u tell me xD Click to expand... I can tell you! you have to not be a 9-year old
Ayudev_Live Pika Member Joined Sep 14, 2021 Messages 27 Points 3 Dec 8, 2021 #6 DBNoob said: I can tell you! you have to not be a 9-year old Click to expand... I am of 17 years so : )
DBNoob said: I can tell you! you have to not be a 9-year old Click to expand... I am of 17 years so : )
Anuly Veteran Donator Joined Jun 2, 2021 Messages 7,976 Points 194 Dec 8, 2021 #7 Ayudev_Live said: btw how to collect pokelballs can u tell me xD Click to expand... You can look that up on youtube, and pretty sure Patolunix has a video regarding it
Ayudev_Live said: btw how to collect pokelballs can u tell me xD Click to expand... You can look that up on youtube, and pretty sure Patolunix has a video regarding it
B BossInMinecraft1 New Member Joined Aug 13, 2022 Messages 2 Points 1 Aug 13, 2022 #8 I got all the poke balls but after I got the message it said I had 34. Can anyone pls tell me why this happens? Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
I got all the poke balls but after I got the message it said I had 34. Can anyone pls tell me why this happens?