If we buy a wooden pickaxe in bedwars and put it on the ender chest or normal chest and then die to the void we will get another wooden pickaxe when we respawn so is it fair?
Yeah. This is a bug which I encountered about five months ago when I put my diamond pickaxe in the ender-chest. Someone had obby and I didn't wanna risk losing it LOL.
I think if you put a diamond pickaxe in the chest, and die, you get an iron pick or the lower tier pick in your inventory while having your diamond one in the chest.
So, you can save the diamond one in case someone rushes you and you die.
I am not sure if this is exactly how it works.
If we buy a wooden pickaxe in bedwars and put it on the ender chest or normal chest and then die to the void we will get another wooden pickaxe when we respawn so is it fair?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.