tensol Legendary Pika Joined Aug 13, 2022 Messages 234 Points 43 IGN tensol Aug 31, 2022 #1 I petition that you let me join your Guild. I don't fit any the reqs since lots of things have happened. Anyways Lemme join GEM. I need Content Soon so uhm. Yeah.
I petition that you let me join your Guild. I don't fit any the reqs since lots of things have happened. Anyways Lemme join GEM. I need Content Soon so uhm. Yeah.
Anuly Veteran Donator Joined Jun 2, 2021 Messages 7,976 Points 194 Sep 1, 2022 #2 Hello, GEM admin here We don't accept people unless they meet the requirements :(
MadMonk_ Banned Joined Aug 21, 2022 Messages 120 Points 33 IGN MadMonk_ Sep 1, 2022 #3 Vaped said: I petition that you let me join your Guild. I don't fit any the reqs since lots of things have happened. Anyways Lemme join GEM. I need Content Soon so uhm. Yeah. Click to expand... well my level is 69 and my wins is 696969 and finals is 69696969 Am I fit for this guild Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
Vaped said: I petition that you let me join your Guild. I don't fit any the reqs since lots of things have happened. Anyways Lemme join GEM. I need Content Soon so uhm. Yeah. Click to expand... well my level is 69 and my wins is 696969 and finals is 69696969 Am I fit for this guild
Tihispap1 Staff Member Moderator Donator Joined Mar 31, 2020 Messages 2,073 Points 120 IGN Tihispap1 Sep 1, 2022 #4 Anuly said: Hello, GEM admin here We don't accept people unless they meet the requirements :( Click to expand... Admin on Pika when? .
Anuly said: Hello, GEM admin here We don't accept people unless they meet the requirements :( Click to expand... Admin on Pika when? .
OP OP tensol Legendary Pika Joined Aug 13, 2022 Messages 234 Points 43 IGN tensol Sep 2, 2022 #5 Anuly said: Hello, GEM admin here We don't accept people unless they meet the requirements :( Click to expand... I actually totally have 1000+ wins, and 10k+ kills and 2.5k+ finals.
Anuly said: Hello, GEM admin here We don't accept people unless they meet the requirements :( Click to expand... I actually totally have 1000+ wins, and 10k+ kills and 2.5k+ finals.
Anuly Veteran Donator Joined Jun 2, 2021 Messages 7,976 Points 194 Sep 3, 2022 #6 Vaped said: I actually totally have 1000+ wins, and 10k+ kills and 2.5k+ finals. Click to expand... Consider applying then
Vaped said: I actually totally have 1000+ wins, and 10k+ kills and 2.5k+ finals. Click to expand... Consider applying then
zekskitten Great Reporter Joined Jul 1, 2022 Messages 491 Points 78 Sep 3, 2022 #7 Anuly said: Consider applying then Click to expand... GEM isn't good enough for a god player with that stats
Anuly said: Consider applying then Click to expand... GEM isn't good enough for a god player with that stats
Anuly Veteran Donator Joined Jun 2, 2021 Messages 7,976 Points 194 Sep 3, 2022 #8 16ms said: GEM isn't good enough for a god player with that stats Click to expand... We have a lot of level 80+ players so
16ms said: GEM isn't good enough for a god player with that stats Click to expand... We have a lot of level 80+ players so
zekskitten Great Reporter Joined Jul 1, 2022 Messages 491 Points 78 Sep 3, 2022 #9 Anuly said: We have a lot of level 80+ players so Click to expand... Bruh I already told you my level is 184819 ):
Anuly said: We have a lot of level 80+ players so Click to expand... Bruh I already told you my level is 184819 ):