T The_Warden Member Joined Oct 19, 2022 Messages 16 Points 1 Oct 24, 2022 #1 Hello Pika Network I would like you to ban Rahul games he hacked over to our island killed us with /kill PLEASE BAN HIM
Hello Pika Network I would like you to ban Rahul games he hacked over to our island killed us with /kill PLEASE BAN HIM
OP OP T The_Warden Member Joined Oct 19, 2022 Messages 16 Points 1 Oct 24, 2022 #2 There is another hacker rtzurt PLEASE BAN THESE HACKERS OR I WILL START ABUSING
OP OP T The_Warden Member Joined Oct 19, 2022 Messages 16 Points 1 Oct 24, 2022 #3 ANOTHER ONE SleepyCat
D DantaFazeHayrani New Member Joined Oct 24, 2022 Messages 2 Points 1 Oct 24, 2022 #4 hi im hacker lol .d
_Nikki99 Great Reporter Donator Joined Jun 7, 2021 Messages 10,550 Points 284 Oct 25, 2022 #5 Report them on the forums perhaps Report them here: https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/
Report them on the forums perhaps Report them here: https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/