BestPikaPlayer Great Reporter Joined Jan 12, 2019 Messages 460 Points 48 Oct 26, 2019 #1 [ATTENTION] Giveaway OPFAC on Saturday at 6:00PM (GMT+7) Make sure you be there.. Dropping GOOD STUFFS!!!
[ATTENTION] Giveaway OPFAC on Saturday at 6:00PM (GMT+7) Make sure you be there.. Dropping GOOD STUFFS!!!
Luppeeyz Banned Joined Jul 10, 2018 Messages 1,572 Points 124 Oct 26, 2019 #2 CreepyStoneHead said: [ATTENTION] Giveaway OPFAC on Saturday at 6:00PM (GMT+7) Make sure you be there.. Dropping GOOD STUFFS!!! Click to expand... a DropParty, could be fun but I guarantee I am not going get what I want :/
CreepyStoneHead said: [ATTENTION] Giveaway OPFAC on Saturday at 6:00PM (GMT+7) Make sure you be there.. Dropping GOOD STUFFS!!! Click to expand... a DropParty, could be fun but I guarantee I am not going get what I want :/
Axteroid Configurator Banned Donator Joined Mar 22, 2017 Messages 4,297 Points 235 Oct 26, 2019 #3 Luppeeyz said: a DropParty, could be fun but I guarantee I am not going get what I want :/ Click to expand... u never know what can u get. i got silk vouch once
Luppeeyz said: a DropParty, could be fun but I guarantee I am not going get what I want :/ Click to expand... u never know what can u get. i got silk vouch once
Luppeeyz Banned Joined Jul 10, 2018 Messages 1,572 Points 124 Oct 26, 2019 #4 gigabarbaqadze said: u never know what can u get. i got silk vouch once Click to expand... they arent going to giveaway ranks vouchers :/ i got every OP items so ye, every kits voucher, commands vouchers. All in collections
gigabarbaqadze said: u never know what can u get. i got silk vouch once Click to expand... they arent going to giveaway ranks vouchers :/ i got every OP items so ye, every kits voucher, commands vouchers. All in collections
OP OP BestPikaPlayer Great Reporter Joined Jan 12, 2019 Messages 460 Points 48 Oct 26, 2019 #5 True :) But who knows?