D Deleted member 133861 Jun 2, 2021 #1 I was gonna report this sooner, but I somehow forgot about it. Two players in White team camped for almost the whole game. They rushed endstone to cover their base. Okay, that's all xd
I was gonna report this sooner, but I somehow forgot about it. Two players in White team camped for almost the whole game. They rushed endstone to cover their base. Okay, that's all xd
NGaming Great Reporter Joined Oct 10, 2020 Messages 2,546 Points 149 Jun 2, 2021 #2 Camping is not bannable in bedwars.
FreePalestine Donator Joined Mar 6, 2021 Messages 1,370 Points 194 IGN TNTSabeel Jun 2, 2021 #3 Camping in bedwars is not disallowed.
NOT_YAHYA Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 25, 2020 Messages 585 Points 85 IGN testmane23123 Jun 2, 2021 #4 Yeah camping in bedwars isnt bannable also which client is this.
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Jun 3, 2021 #5 Apparently there are no such rules against that