Minecraft username:
Suggestion:
Detailed description:
Reason(s):
Example(s):
MENOOBER
Suggestion:
ABOUT KOTH THING IN LIFESTEAL S M P
Detailed description:
Right now, Lifesteal PvP is mostly random fights or trapping. I suggest adding automated, scheduled Heart Outposts (similar to King of the Hill / KOTH) in the Warzone that happen 2–3 times a week.
Factions must control a designated zone for 10 continuous minutes. The faction that successfully holds the zone wins a rare Outpost Loot Crate.
Factions must control a designated zone for 10 continuous minutes. The faction that successfully holds the zone wins a rare Outpost Loot Crate.
- The Loot: The crate could contain rare items like Heart Shards, Revive Beacons, Tier 3 Enchantments, or exclusive custom cosmetics.
- Gold Integration: To tie this into the /goldshop, players could buy "Outpost Flare" items with Gold to manually trigger a minor Outpost event for their faction, or buy special Tracking Compasses to hunt down active Outpost keys.
Reason(s):
- Boosts Warzone Activity: It creates a massive, coordinated hotspot for faction PvP, making the server incredibly exciting during event times.
- Gives Clans a Goal: Gives top-tier factions something competitive to fight over besides just killing random solo players.
- Content Creator Friendly: These highly competitive events are perfect for streamers and YouTubers to record, bringing more players to Pika.
Example(s):
Server Broadcast Announcement: [Pika-KOTH] The Blood Hold event is starting in 5 minutes at /warp warzone! Gear up!* In-Game Chat Status during the fight: [KOTH] Clan [ALPHA] is currently capturing the hill! (03:14 / 10:00)* Winner Announcement: [Pika-KOTH] Clan [ALPHA] has successfully captured the Blood Hold! The Blood Chest has spawned at the altar!* Example Loot Breakdown inside the Chest: - 3x Heart Shards (Used to craft extra health) - 1x Revive Beacon (To bring back fallen teammates) - 1x Protection V / Sharpness VI Enchanted Book - 1x "KOTH Slayer" Chat Tag Voucher
A L S O T H I S I S N O T M A D E W I T H A I OR ANY B O T S
A L S O T H I S I S N O T M A D E W I T H A I OR ANY B O T S